Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hangry

Have you heard this term before?!  Hangry is when your hunger makes you angry. I've mentioned in previous post that I've been having (pre surgery style) hunger pains. The kind that almost make you nauseas & growl. Well, when your trying to figure out what the heck you're gonna do to calm it down   You just get HANGRY. People around you panic bc they don't know how to help- and that just frustrates your even more because even YOU don't know how to help you. I gotta figure something out. I'm not that good at researching options and I'm not a big poster in the support groups. I kind of sit back and watch everyone else chat (creep) haha. Anyway....


UPDATE**

So since this post, I began the pocket protein. This seemed to help tremendously!!
Ive also been more engaged in the group support system so ive received advice there too :D       
                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment