Sunday, January 3, 2016

Past Present Future-getting to know ME

My starting weight was 347lbs. 
That was me at my largest. Sure it was depressing, but  being obese was nothing new to me. Ive always been the larger one in the room. I think i carried myself well tho. My self esteem wasnt shot and i certainly did NOT let it handicap me. I continued doing things in life that I loved and did not hide behind others ashamed. Being fuller has not been the worst life ever. Ive actually had a pretty cool time. I even found the most amazing guy to share my life with!! I know there is a lot of curiosity that circulates these situations... I can tell you all that my husband has been extremely supportive of my decision. i should say OUR decision, bc we are one. His opinions DO matter to me, more than any one else. There is no doubt in my mind that Bryant loves me just the way i am. I am not doing this to be "pretty" im not doing this to be "skinny". I am choosing weigh loss surgery to better my health (in general). to be more specific, losing this weight will decrease the chances of me becoming diabetic, having heart failure etc. Id be lying if i said i didnt have a huge expectation after weight loss so i wont keep it quite either.... losing this weight gives bryant and i a better chance at conception.

My current weight is 318.2lbs 
This is a total loss of 28.8lbs from the liquid diet alone. It feels soo good to fit into my old clothes ;) Speaking of clothes, i get really really sad when i think of losing my wardrobe. I have so many articles of clothing that i claim as my favorite. most of which i purchased in the year 2015. I will eventually update photos of them to sell to anyone interested. I just cant throw them away, no way!!

My goal weight was said to be 145lbs. NOPE NEGATIVE
I do not intend on being that small. I cant even fathom it. I would love to be a healthy 200 maybe 180. An average loss for sleeve patients (i've seen) has been about 20lbs a month. So in 5 months some may lose 100lbs, where some take a year to lose it. I dont know what my story will be but i fully intend it to be a successful one!!

Stay tuned for some raw ugly footage. Im not hiding anything so you'll see me for me soon.
Just want you to be aware .........

7 comments:

  1. Love ya chickee! And don't sell yourself short on goal weight, there's no reason to worry about that number, healthy body fat percentage and long term health especially for future pregnancies! And, get some of your favorite things altered down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya chickee! And don't sell yourself short on goal weight, there's no reason to worry about that number, healthy body fat percentage and long term health especially for future pregnancies! And, get some of your favorite things altered down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do great! I love your honest, candid thoughts. I relate to so much of what you say. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to reap some of the benefits of you selling your wardrobe ;) stay strong...you got this! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to do great! I love your honest, candid thoughts. I relate to so much of what you say. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to reap some of the benefits of you selling your wardrobe ;) stay strong...you got this! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to do great! I love your honest, candid thoughts. I relate to so much of what you say. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to reap some of the benefits of you selling your wardrobe ;) stay strong...you got this! I'm praying for you and living vicariously through your journey. Oh, and big kudos to Bryant for being such a remarkable support!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to do great! I love your honest, candid thoughts. I relate to so much of what you say. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to reap some of the benefits of you selling your wardrobe ;) stay strong...you got this! I'm praying for you and living vicariously through your journey. Oh, and big kudos to Bryant for being such a remarkable support!!

    ReplyDelete